Thursday, January 26, 2006

So my recent update on my daughter.

Spoke with my aunt today. She actually sent me an email of what she was able to see what was going on with Meagan. She had mentioned that the episodes were just a way for her to destress herself. Meagan is very stressed out not having a place of her own. Yes I'm guilt of this as she has not gotten back to a normal sleep pattern since christmas and we've been camped out on the couch. She's finding alot of stuff seems to be crowding her and she would like some time by herself.

Now the minute I read that I thought, I try to giver her time to herself (ie exersaucer, swing) but sometimes theres nothing else she wants other than to be held.

My aunt also mentioned shes like my grandma, always wanting the windows open, even during the dead of winter.

Actually while speaking with my aunt today she mentioned how her experience was very different. She was expecting to be able to SEE what was going on with her, but in fact Meagan spoke to her, SHe was a little weirded out about this. I had mentioned that I had told Meagan to speak with my grandma and grandpa, to let them know whats going on so they could tell My aunt. I never expected for her to speak with my aunt directly.

She mentioned how I should be getting a routine for her, as she's feeling lost in everything, not knowing whatsa going on. And yes thats my fault, Again. So we started it today, bath at 9:30, breast from 10-11pm, more her napping as feeding. Had 30 minutes with chris when he came home and off to bed we went at midnight. She did cry for 5 minutes, as she was fighting her sleep. But finally fell asleep after singing for 20 minutes.

She also mentioned how I should also be letting Meagan have her space, even though ITs my first child and I could be hesitant to passing her off. But that was where I told my aunt. I have no problem people taking her, its just Its Meagan and me ALL DAY LONG. Especially now with chris working till 8pm most days, and now that he picked up this second job 2-3 nights a week he'll be working to 11 pm.

My aunt also said to me, "you know ytou could be doing this too, you know that." and I'm very aware of that, My mom just mentioned that My grandma, was able to see things, and I occasionally see things in my dreams and dont realize it until I'm in a deja view moment. I've been thinkng the past few weeks I want to get some books to help develop my psychic abilities and see where it takes me, I would love to help MEagan with that. I encourage her each day to talk with her spirit guide, and with my grandparents, as I know their always around, especially now with Meagan around.

I know some people dont believe in psychic abillities, but I'm so happy that theres nothing wrong with my daughters health, just a little stressed by how her life has been these past few weeks

No comments: