Saturday, January 14, 2006

Oh what a week we've had. This has been one of our most busiest weeks ever, and it hasn't slowen down yet.

Monday, went to movies with Meagan and my sister to see Memoirs of a Geisha. What a beautiful film.
Tuesday, Started our swim class with Meagan. Boy did she enjoy it.[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/sweetde/100_0454.jpg[/IMG]
Wednesday, went to movies with Meagan and Sister again to see Fun with Dick and Jane. Good movie, nothing spectacular, but good none the less.
Thursday, nothing new but did got to chiropractors, and Doctor. Got 4 month needles and a referral is being done for an ultrasound of her heart. Docs not sure, he's only heard of what happened once and was due to esphagus spasm. Yeah no don't think that's what happened. Little cranky during night but its expected, 2 needles and Teething. Poor thing.

Friday we went to the Toronto Rock lacrosse Game. Thought it would be a bit loud for her, but she enjoyed it. WE had a hat and ear plugs ready for her. My sister Finally got to introduce her to all her work friends so she can now shut up about her ;-)
Now Saturday we have a friends 30th bday party to go to.
On Sunday going to nana's
and on Monday going to granddad's.
then back to swimming we go on Tuesday.

I'm blessed to have a great daughter, even my doc saids were lucky we lucked out with such a great first child. Yes times have been trying sometimes. But when I get super frustraited I do not take it to heart.

I remember one time when I was working on 4 hours sleep in 2 days, and all I wanted to do was sleep, and she would cry, calm herself with her pacifier and fall asleep. but when she got relaxed that the pacifier would fall out, all hell would break loose. But in the back of my head, I just remembered "if you ever need to take a break to gain some sanity, child will not die if you step away when their crying. TO re-compose yourself" I remember doing that one or two times, just for fear of myself and the guilt. How could I be so angry and pissed off at such a beautiful creature. Its not her fault I don't know what to do. And after a minute or two I would feel better and could tackle the crying again some more, and maybe hity the nail on the ball and found out what was wrong.

that's where I find working with autistic children comes so handy. I would constantly have to evaluate the situation. ESPECIALLY if behaviors occur. Its not the child fault, what am I doing wrong that displeases the child.

Children are a blessing, just remeber that.

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Awww Dee... I love reading about your adventures in motherhood... you're very blessed!