Saturday, January 07, 2006

so can anyone explain to me why children clothing sizes are JUST as screwed up as woman sizes? why can they not all make a universal size coding so you don't fuck people up.
don't even get me started on why pj's from the same brand and size could have different lengths????

Some of Meagan's clothes are marked on 0-3 months, 3-6 months and so forth. Then some are marked 3 months or 6 months. Now I have some athat state 3 months are obvious 0-3 months, yet some are 3-6 month lengths. Then the good old ones from Sears that go by pounds. I've got pj's that say 16 lbs. Now is this up to 16 lbs? I assume so, but one can never tell.

Then some of the H & M sweater is 4-6 months.

don't even get me started on outfits that say 3-6 months. That I put on my 3 month old and it looks like she's wearing flood overalls. Yes she's growing in length a little faster (so the doc said at 3 month checkup at 23 1/2 inches) but come on, got one wear out of it, and thrown into the box for the next child.

I just don't get it. I now have a box of clothes beside the dresser that is of all larger sizes. I've got to go out and buy some boxes and sort threw them. as The drawers are all full right now with her 3-6 month clothes.

No comments: