Saturday, January 28, 2006

Oh what a great day it has been.
last night Meagan and I fell asleep on the couch at 10:30. And she did not wake to be fed until 8 am. WOW been a while since we slept that long.

Went to the movies to see underworld: Evolution. I must say VERY GOOD. but I got a little paranoid. Chris had today off so he wanted to take us, first I thought, ew were just gonna get stairs bringing a baby to the movie, but I didn't feel bad there was a da with his 1 year old son as well. She did really good for her first NON Mommies and me movie. Yes the volume was a tad loud, and EXTREMELY LOUD during the gory battle scenes, but she did well. I felt kinda horrible letting her see those fight scenes so I would turn her head and cover her ears, in case it was hurting her. Plus things were moving so fast during those scenes I had a hard time focusing on it.

but I must say whata great movie, and a great continuation from the first. Never felt long or drawn out, and a few kill scenes were AWESOME.

I'm hoping Meagan sleeps just as good tonight. She slept for most of there evening. Taking about 3 naps all together totaling about 2 hours, since we got home at 4:30.

Trying the new floor heater in her room tonight. Letting it run as I'm right now in the room beside her. For a while when she was sleeping so poorly and we were camping out on couch, I didn't mind as her room was freezing. Stupid old townhouse. The freaking furnace in this house will be turning 30 years old this year. AND my mother-inlaw mentioned she might buy a new one for the townhouse this year.

The main floor FREEZING, the second floor where the kitchen and living room is tolerable, could be a tad warmer some days, and bedrooms on third floor are cold, ESPECIALLY Meagans as its a North facing window and all she gets is the cold wind blowing against it. The windows were done a few years ago, so we got a floor heater that heats at a 360 range. But when you got a room that about 7-8 feet wide, and this floor heater has to be 3 feet away from anything. DOES NOT HAPPEN. SO that is why I only have it on when I'm in the next room. As I'd be scared that her netting over her bed were t catch fire or something else catch fire.

No comments: