Saturday, January 21, 2006

Oh how I love thee Let me count the ways.

I'm so absolutly in LOVE with my Daughter. I know I know I SHOULD BE, But I'm amazed that Chris and I CREATED HER. ANd God has put her in our trusting hands to bring her up RIGHT.

If you've ever met Chris or me, you'd know thats gonna be a challenge, our brains are far too deep in that gutter to get it clean enought for her.

So this week was a little off. Went to a "intro to solids" workshop that basically SUCKED ASS. I know most basics, but she really didnt tell me much more than what I know. DAMB knowing so much.

Then we went to our swim class and the freaking pool was cold. My Daughter had purple limbs in 15 minutes. I still have not gotten around to emailing the pool supervisor to confirm that the temperature will be up for this week, as I've had little time away from the little one

No comments: