Thursday, January 26, 2006

lol ok I'm a big old dork for writing this post just after the last.

But I had to share.

Ok so I've got this blog attached to a Tracksy account to see who was visiting this page. WellI signed up for it at same time of the blog, and I'd occasionlly check at it after a post. And there would be no info. well just a few days ago I got a email from tracksy that I had not yet added their info to my blog page. Well gee WHO'S THE BRIGHT ONE????? S I finally just added the info a few days ago.

I go over and check it out and its interesting the info I can get, NOt only do I get your ISP address, I can get the clour depth on your computer and some people has their screen size. OOOOHHHHH
I can see when you checked me out, where you live. This is absolutly AWSOME.

Oh modern day technology. NOw if only I can figure out how to post picture I'll be sailing

No comments: