Saturday, March 31, 2007

MAN what a day.. maybe TMI

SO today was an INTERESTING DAY. Started off well. Watching Meagan and eating breakfast.

So around 9am Started just not feeling well. Thought maybe I was too hungry and not eating enough. BUT needed to take a bath with Meagan to get her clean. SO up we go to take a bath.

Meagan is in the tub and I figure if I'm going to join her I should pee first. WELL out came watery Diarrhea. (TMI I know) BUT the thing was NO warning it was coming. Kinda like Well since your sitting on the crapper......

THEN started feeling NOT WELL. Like a weirdness all over my belly. NOW I start to freak a bit. THIS cant be labour. I'm 6 weeks away. THIS CANT BE LABOUR. All I could remember from Meagan was that yes a one point I did have loose stool. Body's way of getting it out now before you crap on the delivery room floor.

SO I recline in the tub as my lower back starts to ache. AND getting more weird feelings in my belly. After 20 minutes and Meagan done playing and cleaned. We decide to get out. SO as Meagan takes her tinkle in the tub after her baths (new thing for her. She knows she has to pee. pokes herself and then pees. Sure beats her peeing on the floor) Chris comes up to check on us. AT this point I'm trying to fight back Tears. I don't want to go into labour NOW.

SO he finishes with Meagan so I can call the midwifes. She reassured me that it could possibly just be braxton Hicks contractions as I said I wasn't feeling anything BUT still not feeling RIGHT. AND now the back pain is constant.

So her advice. Keep it a quiet weekend. and work on re hydrating myself. Hopefully its not a cold. or even NOR WALK virus. BUT to monitor the contractions.

I was concerned as with Meagan my water just broke. I don't remember having contractions but when I look back at the book I was writing in during that day. I was having moderate period like cramps.

SO go I through the day with mild cramping from time to time. WORST was while at church. Meagan was good for a little bit, but then got my blood pressure going when she started throwing books around crying and making her angry grunts. being completely un-cooperative. BUT I cant blame her. SO we left early. She was just going to continue being a shit. (my feelings at the time.) well we get to the car and realize were blocked from the only exit out. MOTHER FUCKER. SO now i sit and wait, and wait and wait 20 minutes. BUT now getting stabbing pains happening often.

BUT now seems I'm getting these pains when my stress level goes up. Like when Meagan decided to toss her pizza across the room and drop her cup of juice. I'm sure my blood pressure was up as well. SO for the next 6 weeks. More so 2 weeks while I'm at work. I need to keep a mental note to stay calm. TO avoid these lovely BH contractions.

YIPPEE

No comments: