Saturday, March 10, 2007

WHAT A Birthday

SO yesterday was my birthday.

Didn't start off so great. I was hoping that I could MAYBE sleeping till 8am if Meagan let me.
OH NOPE. SHE wouldn't let me.

We were up at 3am.
So we got up had some breakfast as I was starving. AND I thought I might get to rest at 5am. STUPID me decided to start watching JARHEAD and in 5 minute she was awake. I was cursing myself As the volume was very low. REALLY LOW.

So we watched our regular morning treehouse as I layed basically with 1 eye open to conserve brain matter.

Meagan finally was getting ready for a nap at 9:30 well by the time It took me to wind down (30 minutes) I went to lay down in my bed and MEAGAN AWOKE. Still cursing myself as I knew I'd be up late and wanted a LITTLE REST.

SO the plan was for my mom to come by after her lunch so I could do a little more cleaning and Shower shave and hopefully take a nap. AS Chris had planned to be home around 3:15-3:30. AND he would need to start getting ready.

WELL my mom did not show till 3pm. AT that point meagan was napping and I was doing some dishes and bit of cleaning. SO I got all guzzied up and ready to go. BUT meagan was SUPER CRANKY GIRL. I pitied my mom for leaving her with my cranky child.

SO took us all of no time to get downtown and had a LOVELY dinner at KIT KAT. I had a goat cheese salad that was to die for. Nice and warm and encrusted with seeds.
THEN I had their Surf and Turf which was a lovely fillet minion and 2 Jumbo tiger shrimp. was WONDERFUL.
THEN for desert I had their chocolate raspberry tartufo. THAT WAS HEAVENLY. the raspberry was nice and tart. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

THEN off to see Phantom of the Opera.
REALLY ENJOYED ourselves. THE only few downers was that up on balcony seats were cramped for space. THERE was enough room for my ass in the seat but no leg room. EVEN sitting up straight with my back against the seat my knees were on the back of the chair in front of me.

My only beef was after the show I went to the bathroom. AND planned on taking the elevator as it was a hard journey up and I'm be walking down slowly probably pissin people off.

SO there was a travel group of High school students from the states.

THERE was a group of 4. standing in front of the elevator. TALKING whatever. NON looked like they NEEDED to take it but of course the girl mentioned a few times how "my feet are killing me in these shoes, unless you want to carry me. were taking the elevator" to which shes standing with 3 300 pound guys so, YEAH they could carry her or help her down.

So just before the elevator arrives a MORE PREGNANT woman than me (I'm 8 months) I figure around 9 months waddles over. SHE mentioned to her hubby she does not want to wait. TO which he speaks up, "see shes pregnant (looking at me) and so are you, YOU HAVE A RIGHT to take the elevator"
SO we shuffle in. A grandma decided since its her husband with the bad knee she would take the stairs with her 2 grandsons. NICE OF HER. SO I manage to get on.

BUT when pregnant lady approaches she stops and says "I'll wait for the next one" to which someone replies "there's room for 2" Hubby mentions shes claustrophobic.

So as we go down stupid teenage girl mentions "well whats the point taking the elevator if your claustrophobic?????" STUPID because its a physical feat to walk down all those stairs you dumb ass american BITCH.

BUT other than that was one of my most meraorable birthdays ever.

No comments: