Saturday, November 11, 2006

MY OH MY

HOW does time go by. SO now into week 14. I STILL cant eat pork chops or ground beef. I musterd $20 to buy zoodles and mini ravioli for lunch this week as all last week I had fast food and I quickly became broke.

AND LAST WEEK. WOW.

We finally got to seeing Meagan's Cardioligist on HAlloween. HE wants proof that these episodes are NOT related to her heart. SO he ordered a requisition for A loop moniter. ITs a long shot as these episodes are so irriegular in frequency. BUT if by chance she has one it will moniter her heart actions. SO got this little ipod looking machine last friday. AND its going to be on for another week. I got scared when I called to book the appointment. Because the machine she had on in April was MASIVE for a 7 month old. I could not see my VERY MOBILE running girl strapped down for 2 weeks with a thing that weights 1/2 her body weight. BUT THANKFULLY its not. Many people at church commented of 'oh how cute her own ipod" which is nice because I can then I later told them its a heart moniter. BUT people can think I'm ruining my daughters ears and just a cool mom for buying her 14 month old an ipod.

THen ON wednesday I had more bleeding. ENOUGH BRIGHT RED BLOOD to 1/2 soak the toilet paper first thing in the morning. SO I freak. CAll the midwifes. She calls me back in 2 minutes. She told me to get my but to an ultrasound. and 'DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP" THANKS so the first appointment I could get was at 11:30. I immediatly called CHRIS. Because I was a wreck already. When I called my program director to inform her I was not comming in I broke down and cried. I Needed him. Hes the buest guy ever. EVEN thought I knew hes only a 15 minute walk I told him finish what he needed to do because I would not get an appointment any earlier than 9am. (it was 7:45 at time) He was home in 5 minute. OUT OF BREATH, but home. WE sat on the stairs and got my cry out.

SO all moning I tried to drink my fluid and yet keep going to bathroom to check if I was still bleeding. To which I was but it was slowing down. WE go off to the hospital for the ultrasound and the technitian was supper nice. Immediatly saying she was getting a heart beat and everything looked fine. BUT man are their machines crappy. I was not quite 13 weeks and shes showing the screen going "there do you see the heartbeat?" Um no but I take your work for it.

I remeber at the fertility clinic how clear their picture quality was at 7 weeks you could see the definition of the fetus and the little flash in the middle.

SO were off to the midwifes on MOnday. Hopefully we'll get to hear the heartbeat. CHris is egarly anticipating the ultrasound in what4-8 weeks. HE still wants to find out the sex of baby. ME I'm not too sure IF I do.

No comments: