Sunday, November 26, 2006

CAN NOVEMBER BE DONE YET???????????????

I'm sick of November its been HELL ALL MONTH.

Any of you following me this moth so far can see what a CRAPTACULAR month it has been.

WELL LETS Add to the SAGA.

Saturday. Found out at church that a well known family in our church, their youngest son passed away that morning. He had Ceribral Palsy and was always a happy little guy. (he's was 20. But I remember him at 8) So I was crying away in church when they mentioned that.

Funeral was to take place on Tuesday morning. But with taking 2 days off work last week and then finding out we were short staff again. since we now had 2 staff members who are out of contry for funerals of their grandmothers. (happened 1 week apart. What are the chances) I knew asking that time off was not going to happen. But thats ok. My mom and sister went with Meagan.

Tuesday. FUN FUN Tuesday.

Off to work I go. My client canceled. So I went to another client whos normally a dream. I'm setting up. THings are ok. Mom mentioned he's been up since 4:30 AM and had taken some meds since he's comming down with a cold. FUN. Thats ok I'll play it by ear, and if its not going I'll cancel. WELL, behaviours start with mom when she tries to get him to pee. He hasn't since he woke. So he comes to me screaming.

So I'm letting him take a minute to get it out of his system. The now hes on the floor, thats ok but getting REALLY close to the futton metal frame. Too close for my comfort. SoI get on my knees to move him and the kid bloody kicks me in the abdomen. Little pain from the kick but ok.

45 minutes later cramps start. First mild but they just got worst and worst. So I end session at his break. I leave and call my midwifes. She mentioned just to take warm baths. AND and if the cramping doesn not die down we'll get an ultrasound.

So they start calming down as the afternoon goes bye. So My plan was to get chris and we get meagan and grab me some clothes.

Well we get to my moms, and find out my cat. My cat of 12 years was missing since the night before. MY Asshole of a brother. Went for a smoke and when he came in he didnt check if the screen door closed properly. My mom came in shortly after didnt think much of it. Saw my sisters cat. WHO would leave at any chance, so she never thought of my 12 year old cat who's about4-7 pounds. I'm freaking. Thinking of him freezing to death in the cold night. HOPPING hes in someones garage or someone brought him in.

So off we go looking in the park. The more we walk the more we realize theirs 7 streets agcent to this park. HE COULD BE ANYWHERE. By this point I'm too stressed I dont want to eat. I'm cramping like crazy and all I can think Is I ned to get home to make lost cat posters.

So we did that and bring them to the house. WHen I handed them to my brother. He acted like this was ruining HIS evening plan. I told him for at least now deliver to every complex (their in a 55 unit towncomplex) so they did. BUT I was going to shoot him in the head.

Well I cramped all night. And in the morning I called the midwifes and she told me to rest some more and get an ultrasound.

All was fine with little baby. I actually got to see the left and right hemisphere of its brain. THAT WAS AMAZING. But as I sat in the waiting room for 50 minutes with a sick woman coughing all over me. To which I'm avoiding sick people like the plague as I've taken enough days off already in 3 months.

No comments: