Saturday, November 18, 2006

MAN what a day

So its friday. Off sick from work. Tried to play hookie yesterday but I actually ended up catching something. because a tevery attempt to eat somwthing it was comming right out of me. NO IDEA what or WHERE i caught this bug.

SO resting up today. NOT lookingforward to having Dinner with my brother and his CRAZY ASS girlfriend. BUT WHATEVER.

SO day goes as usual. I figure if we dont hear back frm my bro by 6pm we were going to see HAPPY FEET. SO I come home with my girl from doing some erands at 4. I go to kiss CHris and I get hit with a wall of the motor oil smell on him. He gets pissy at me "well I washed my hands" with my response "its all over you, why cant you just change your clothes." to which BONEHEAD responds with "why are you so sensitive to smells lately. I've been doing the same thing for the last 3 months. WHATS WITH YOU?????"

I stormed off. I'M FREAKING PREGNANT. THATS WHATS WRONG WITH ME. BUT instead of starting a fight over something as little as this I go to bed. Take a nap and get awoken by chris going "I think thers something wrong with the fridge.

I get up YUP its gone caputs. NOw this fridge belonged to his parents when they lived here. So I have never known exactly HOW OLD it is. thats when I find out the bloody thing is 35 freaking years old. HAD I known it was THAT old. Iwould have started saving money long time ago. $20 a pay, we would have money for a fridge. BUT NO, we have nothing now. SO I guess he worked something out with his mom to get a cheaper fridge and she pay for it and it stays with the townhouse when we move.

SO Off we go to pick her up at kipling and to the brick we go. SO they hadf a decent basic fridge on sale for $479. SO we get that. THe man comes over says they can diliver sunday. EXCELLENT. As currently were trying to salvage the forzen meat in our cooler sanwiched between bags of ice. ANd Meagan's homo milk is currently residing in our 12can coke fridge.

So we complete everything and he goes to book the delivery and now its for monday. FINE we need it NOW so I was going to have my sister watch Meagan here. But he said He would check to see if something opened up for sunday he would call us tonight. Well MR HUGH called us back. DElivery on SUNDAY. I'm so excited.

But by the time we drove Chris's mom home and we returned home it was 8:45 ANd CHris went to bed at 9:20 as he ahs to work tomarrow.

GOOD LORD. SO our plan for our Grey Cup Party of pizza and pop will now be changed to pork chops and pop. TO help salvage some of the meat. Because I know their going to thaw out. AND can stay thawed for a day. But I cant re-freeze them after. SO Chris and Meagan are going to have Salmon for dinner tomarrow and this way we are not waisting that much money by throwing the food out. BUT That just means were going to have to do a COstco run this week when I get paid.

No comments: