Thursday, December 29, 2005

So here I am on the start of my blogging Journey. Where to start? WHat to say? WHo will read?


Not sure what the answer to these questions may be, but I know one thing. THEREs a ton of stuff festering in this brain of mine.

With xmas just winding down I vow NEVER to go to the mall again before xmas.
Last year we had little money, so little shopping was done. Actually thats a lie, we got paid xmas eve and Since we finished work at noon. I hit good old square one. I spent $500 in 2 hours on gifts for the family. And the year before I was off work for December so I hit the mall during the days.

This year was my trip to see Santa with my sweet daughter and brother. Try to find parking. People going into handicapped spots WITH OUT a sticker. A teenage boy sitting in the moms with carriers spot. NO CHILD IN CAR. Obviously waiting around for girlfriend. Est Indian woman parked in Mom and carrier spot and out walks her her teenage son and 7 year old son. HAt the FUCK, I've got my 3 1/2 month old AND A BLOODY STROLLER, and have to park a 10 minute walk away. OFF mall property.

But to see my daughter with santa and looking dumbfounded was the best.

No comments: